Prayer requests for January 2018:
- Safe travels to the Indianapolis Airport on January 19th as we will leave Gas City at around 2:30am.
- For our 1st Initial Equipping Session in Ethiopia. We really need 6 to 10 participants. We are trusting God will send those who can personally benefit as well as add it to their ministry.
- For wise time management of my next few days here in the states.
- For unity among the facilitation team. Sam and Suzie Davis will be co-facilitators as well as Sharon Batley, who is joining us for the first time.
- For protection of health in the next 3 months for myself and for my co-facilitators.
I do ask for prayers for the next few months. Those requests include:
- Traveling mercies
- For God to lead teaching and training sessions
- For safety and security while traveling
- For fundraising for Ministry Care
- For the missionaries and organizations working in partnership with